When adding assets, you have the option to select an Editor Asset. In this article we will share some formatting options available for Editor Assets.
1. When adding an Asset, click Editor.
2. You'll then be presented with a text editing box that has the customization options listed at the top of the asset.
3. Here, you can add the following text options:
- Different heading and font sizes
- Bold, Italicize and Underline text
- Superscript and Subscript
- Code snippets
- Bulleted Lists
- Numbered List
- Images (Centred or Right-Aligned)
To apply any of the above formatting, simply highlight the existing text and select the customization option. Or, select the customization option before adding your text.
You can also undo and redo changes you make to your text assets.