When selecting your learning objective, you can pull up the verb picker for additional guidance and information on the latest version of Bloom's taxonomy.
- The verb generally refers to the intended cognitive process.
- The object generally describes the knowledge students are expected to acquire or construct.
The cognitive process dimension represents a continuum of increasing cognitive complexity—from remember to create.
1. To use the Verb Picker, start by clicking Add Objective
2. Click on the Search Icon
3. The Verb Picker will then appear on screen, allowing you to select the Verb that best aligns with your desired outcome.
4. Once you have selected the desired verb, complete the Learning Objective sentence.