Note: if you do not see Advanced Assessments enabled on your account, contact your Client Success manager to have them added. Additionally, these assessments cannot not be accessed by learners on Internet Explorer.
To add a Multiple Choice Assessment to your project, follow these steps:
- When adding a Lesson, you'll be asked to populate the lesson name, add your learning objectives and then add your Assessment questions. Click Add Question.
2. You'll then be prompted to select the desired question type. Select Classify, Match & Order, then Match.
3. An editor will appear that will allow you to input your question and available options. Complete the following:
- In the Compose question field, enter the question
- Enter the options for the Stimulus List and the possible responses that will be matched.
- Under Set correct answer(s) drag and drop to match the pairs correctly.
- You can also add groups of responses if you want to further classify. To do so, check the Group possible responses option and label and provide options for each group.
In the top right corner of the question editor, you will see icons to view the question guidance, collaborate at the question level, expand the editor, preview and copy or remove the question entirely.
More instructions on other question types can be located below:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Response
- True or False
- Fill in the Blank (Text)
- Fill in the Blank (Dropdown)
Once you've added your Assessments, you can review them in the Blueprint and Preview.