Note: if you do not see Advanced Assessments enabled on your account, contact your Client Success manager to have them added. Additionally, these assessments cannot not be accessed by learners on Internet Explorer.
To add a Classify Assessment to your project, follow these steps:
- When adding a Lesson, you'll be asked to populate the lesson name, add your learning objectives and then add your Assessment questions. Click Add Question.
2. You'll then be prompted to select the desired question type. Select Classify, Match, Order, then Classify.
3. An editor will appear that will allow you to input your question and available options. Complete the following:
- In the Compose question field, enter the question
- Determine the number of columns rows for your classification chart
- You can then add titles for each row and column in your classification chart. Replace the placeholder text
- Next, you'll be prompted to enter the Possible responses. Note: You can also include images as the response options. When you click in one of the response fields, you'll see a rich text editor appears that will allow you to select the image option and upload your graphic.
- The last step is to classify the responses correctly in the Set correct answer(s) chart at the bottom.
In the top right corner of the question editor, you will see icons to view the question guidance, collaborate at the question level, expand the editor, preview and copy or remove the question entirely.
More instructions on other question types can be located below:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Response
- True or False
- Fill in the Blank (Text)
- Fill in the Blank (Dropdown)
Once you've added your Assessments, you can review them in the Blueprint and Preview.