Note: Advanced Assessments are available as an add-on feature. If you are interested in learning more, please notify your Client Success Manager or Account Executive.
To add a Fill In The Blank (Text) Assessment to your project, follow these steps:
- When adding a Lesson, you'll be asked to populate the lesson name, add your learning objectives and then add your Assessment questions. Click Add Question.
2. You'll then be prompted to select the desired question type. Select Fill In The Blank, then Text.
3. An editor will appear that will allow you to input your question and available options. Complete the following:
- In the Compose question field, enter the question
- In the Template Markup field, edit the sentence and include 1. Response and 2. Response where you would like the blanks to appear
- In the Select correct answer(s) fields, enter the correct text responses for the blank.
In the top right corner of the question editor, you will see icons to view the question guidance, collaborate at the question level, expand the editor, preview and copy or remove the question entirely.
More instructions on other question types can be located below:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Response
- True or False
- Fill in the Blank (Dropdown)
Once you've added your Assessments, you can review them in the Blueprint and Preview.