Note: if you do not see Advanced Assessments enabled on your account, contact your Client Success manager to have them added. Additionally, these assessments cannot not be accessed by learners on Internet Explorer.
To add a Fill In The Blank (Dropdown) Assessment to your project, follow these steps:
1. When adding a Lesson, you'll be asked to populate the lesson name, add your learning objectives and then add your Assessment questions. Click Add Question.
2. You'll then be prompted to select the desired question type. Select Fill in the Blanks, then Drop down.
3. An editor will appear that will allow you to input your question and available options. Complete the following:
- In the Compose question field, enter the question
- In the Template Markup field, edit the placeholder sentences with your fill in the blank sentences. Leave the 1. Response and 2. Response fields as placeholders for the drop-down options
- Under Response 1 replace the available choices with the options you want to appear for that drop down. Repeat for Response 2.
- If you only want one fill in the blank, you can delete the Response 2 placeholder from the template markup.
- You can rearrange the choices by dragging the hamburger menu, you can delete options by clicking the trash can and you can add additional options by clicking the Add button.
- Under the Set correct answer(s) identify and select the correct answers to complete the sentences.
In the top right corner of the question editor, you will see icons to view the question guidance, collaborate at the question level, expand the editor, preview and copy or remove the question entirely.
More instructions on other question types can be located below:
Once you've added your Assessments, you can review them in the Blueprint and Preview.