Note: Advanced Assessments are available as an add-on feature. If you are interested in learning more, please notify your Client Success Manager or Account Executive.
To add a Multiple Response Assessment to your project, follow these steps:
1. When adding a Lesson, you'll be asked to populate the lesson name, add your learning objectives and then add your Assessment questions. Click Add Question.
2. You'll then be prompted to select the desired question type. Select Multiple Choice, then Multiple Response.
3. An editor will appear that will allow you to input your question and available options. Complete the following:
- In the Compose question field, enter the question
- In the Multiple choice options, replace the placeholder text with the question options. You can reorder the options by clicking on the hamburger icon to the left of the option, or delete it by clicking the trashcan on the right. You can add additional options by selecting Add.
- Under Select correct answers, click the boxes to the left of the correct answers.
In the top right corner of the question editor, you will see icons to view the question guidance, collaborate at the question level, expand the editor, preview and copy or remove the question entirely.
More instructions on other question types can be located below:
- Multiple Choice
- True or False
- Fill in the Blank (Text)
- Fill in the Blank (Dropdown)
Once you've added your Assessments, you can review them in the Blueprint and Preview.