Note: Advanced Assessments are available as an add-on feature. If you are interested in learning more, please notify your Client Success Manager or Account Executive.
To add a True or False Assessment to your project, follow these steps:
1. When adding a Lesson, you'll be asked to populate the lesson name, add your learning objectives and then add your Assessment questions. Click Add Question.
2. You'll then be prompted to select the desired question type. Select Multiple Choice, then True or False.
3. An editor will appear that will allow you to input the True or False question. Complete the following:
- In the Compose question field, enter the question
- You'll see the options available are True or False
- Under the Select correct answer, indicate if the answer is True or False.
In the top right corner of the question editor, you will see icons to view the question guidance, collaborate at the question level, expand the editor, preview and copy or remove the question entirely.
More instructions for each question type can be located below:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Response
- Fill in the Blank (Text)
- Fill in the Blank (Dropdown)
Once you've added your Assessments, you can review them in the Blueprint and Preview.